Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Mt Everest Buddies

For my inquiry learning task we are focusing on Exceptional kiwis and how they showed perseverance. For one of my tasks I am to list 2 people that I would like to take if I was climbing to the top of Mt Everest and why.

Here is who I would take:

- Sir Edmund Hillary, I would take the Sir Edmund as one of my compannions as he was the first ever person to climb Mt Everest and he would have plenty of knowledge about surviving in the tough conditions.

- Dad, taking my Dad would be very comforting and I just know that he would make me laugh the whole way there!

That is who I would take on my journey to the top!

2 comments:

  1. What a great selection of people to take with you on your journey up Mt Everest Garnet - I would take great comfort in having an experienced mountain climber like Sir Edmund Hillary and also having my dad there with me. Great work! - Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs T!
    Yes, I thought that experience and comfort would be the best match for a journey as such!

    ReplyDelete